MediaMVP player from china
Product Name: MediaMVP
If your shipment is delivered to a remote area,this charge will be added to your shipping cost.Checking your area is a remote area or is not a remote area on the website:http://remoteareas.dhl.com/jsp/first.jsp
Network media player: MediaMVP Features:
- Uses 10Mbit or 100Mbit Ethernet, for the best network performance with any type of digital media. Plays DVD quality videos on your TV set over an Ethernet LAN!
- Plays MP3 music, either individual titles, all the music titles in a directory or M3U, B4S, PLS and ASX playlists
- Remote control for easy access to your PC media from your TV set. MediaMVPs remote control allows you to navigate through your PCs disk drives, and displays media names, directories and other information on the TV set. MediaMVPs remote also can control the audio volume and mute of videos and music being played
- Plays MEPG-1 and MPEG-2 recordings made with the Hauppauge WinTV-PVR's. Will also play most other MPEG-1/2 standard video files. With MediaMVP's remote control, you can pause, rewind and fast forward through your recorded videos
- Watch digital camera pictures (JPEG or GIF) on your TV set. Play slide shows with music, too
- Access digital music, videos or pictures from your TV set, over your home network
- Composite and S-Video outputs for the best video quality on TV sets, plus stereo audio output to TV sets or home theater systems
Network media player: MediaMVP:
Listen to MP3 music on your TV set!
Watch MPEG videos (especially those recorded with the Hauppauge WinTVs) on your TV set!
Watch digital camera slide shows with music on your TV set!
- Watch PC based music, videos and pictures on your TV set. Play slide shows with music, too
- Plays JPEG and GIF digital pictures; Plays MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 videos
- Plays MP3 music and music playlists. Set up a music playlist for a party, and let MediaMVP be your DJ
- Includes remote control for easy navigation from your TV set
- Connects to Ethernet networks with standard RJ-45 connectors
MediaMVP is great when traveling :
with laptop computers. It's small enough to carry on vacations and business trips, so you can watch videos, digital pictures and listen to music on your hotel room TV set. All you need is an Ethernet cross over cable (not supplied) to directly connect MediaMVP with your laptop.
Create MPEG videos on your PC
with any Hauppauge WinTV, and play them on your TV set. For the best system performance, use a WinTV-PVR with hardware MPEG recorders built-in. You can also use our SoftPVRT to record videos with any WinTV or WinTV-usb! MediaMVP also supports most MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 standard videos.
Navigate through your PC media on your TV set
selecting individual music titles to listen to or digital pictures to watch. You can simultaneously play a digital picture slideshow while listening to a complete music program. Or play a music playlist (MusicMatch, Winamp and Windows Media playlists supported).
MediaMVP connects to your TV set
and allows you to watch and listen to PC based media via an Ethernet network.
MediaMVP player Technically
- MediaMVP includes a hardware MPEG decoder
- MediaMVP is a Linux based digital media receiver
- It receives the digital media from the PC via the Ethernet LAN
- It receives commands from the supplied remote control, and sends these commands to the PC server
- Music and digital pictures are software decoded by MediaMVP's processor
- MediaMVP player decodes the media and outputs video through composite and S-Video connections, and audio through stereo audio output connectors
- MediaMVP provides an on-TV-screen display of media directory listings
- The TV menus are created on the PC server, sent over the LAN and displayed by MediaMVPs browser
Included in the MediaMVP package
- Wall mounted power supply
- MediaMVP QuickInstall Guide
- MediaMVP Installation CD-ROM
- 1.5 meter Ethernet cable
- 1.5 meter A/V cable set
- Remote control with batteries
PC System Requirements
- Pentium processor: 750 Mhz or faster
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, XP Professional or Windows2000
- CD-ROM for loading software
- One 10/100 RJ-45 port on a Router, Hub or Switch or
- Direct connect from MediaMVP to PC via cross over LAN cable (not supplied)
TV Set Hardware Requirements
- Composite or S-Video inputs
- Left and right audio input jacks
MediaMVP is really simple to install
Install the MediaMVP server application on your PC, connect MediaMVP to your PC through any 10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet port on routers, hubs or switches. Plug in MediaMVP and you'll have instant access to digital music, videos and pictures stored on your PC!
Connect MediaMVP to your home theater system
for the ultimate home media network. Just connect the S-Video and stereo audio outputs to your home theater switch, and you'll be able to watch your digital videos and pictures on your TV set while listening to the digital audio on your home theater speakers!
MediaMVPs remote control
allows you to pause, fast forward and rewind through videos, plus pause music and picture shows. You can adjust the audio volume from MediaMVPs remote control, so you won't need to use your TV sets remote at all!
Plays MP3 and WMA music, either individual titles, all the music titles in a directory or M3U, B4S, PLS and ASX playlists.
Plays MPEG recordings made with the Hauppauge WinTV or WinTV-PVR's. Will also play most other MPEG-1/2 and DivX® video files. Pause, rewind and fast forward through your recorded videos.
Wireless MediaMVP ® is the link between your TV and your PC, allowing you to watch and listen to PC based music, videos, digital pictures and Internet radio on your TV set. MediaMVP (as it is also called) works with either wireless 802.11G or wired 10/100 Mbit Ethernet networks. You can use up to 24 wired MediaMVPs on a home network, or up to four wireless MediaMVPs. Listen to PC music on one TV set while watching an MPEG movie on another!
Navigate through your PC media from your TV set, selecting MPEG or DivX® videos, individual music titles to listen to or digital pictures to watch. You can simultaneously play a picture slideshow while listening to a complete music program. Or play a music playlist (MusicMatch, Winamp and Windows Media playlists supported).
MediaMVPs remote control gives you complete control over your PC based media. Pause, fast forward and rewind through videos, plus play and pause music and digital picture shows. You can adjust the audio volume from MediaMVPs remote control, so you won't need to use your TV's remote control!
Play MPEG movies on your TV set. Create MPEG videos on your PC with Hauppauge's WinTV (optional), then play those videos on your TV set through MediaMVP. MediaMVP works with videos recorded with WinTV, WinTV-PVR and with our international digital TV receivers. MediaMVP also supports most standard MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and DivX® videos.
Connect MediaMVP to your home theater system! Connect MediaMVPs' video and stereo audio outputs to your home theater system and you'll be able to watch your digital videos and pictures on your TV set while listening to MediaMVP audio through your home theater speakers!
wMVP is simple to install: Install the MediaMVP server application on your PC and connect the wMVP to your TV set. MediaMVP has a Network Setup program to allow you to choose your wireless Access Point or a wired router, hub or switch. In just a few minutes you'll be able to play your PC based music, videos or digital pictures on your TV set!
MediaMVP is a Linux based digital media receiver. Inside MediaMVP is a high performance IBM PowerPC processor and a hardware MPEG audio/ video decoder for MPEG-1/2 videos and MP3 music.
MediaMVP receives digital media from the PC via the Ethernet LAN, decodes the media and outputs audio/video to the TV set through the S-Video and composite A/V connectors. Digital pictures are software decoded by MediaMVP's processor.
The MediaMVP Server application creates menus on the PC, which are transmitted over the LAN to the MediaMVP, where it provides the on-TV-screen display. MediaMVP receives commands from the supplied remote control, and sends these commands to the PC server, where the remote control commands are executed.
MediaMVP can be connected directly to your PC or laptop. All you need is an Ethernet cross over cable (available at most computer shops) to directly connect MediaMVP with your laptop.