Dreambox dm800 HD Se with WiFi Digital Satellite Receiver
Linux based digital/HDTV satellite receiver with PVR recording via ESATA or SATA HDD
Features a powerful 400 MHz processor, 2 smartcard readers and multi-colour OLED display, plus Ethernet port
Tuner Module, Dream Plug and Play
2 x Smartcard-Reader ,colored OLED display
plug & play slot for an internal 2,5" SATA hard diskif you want to know wholesale discount price,please contact us by e-mail.
WE SELL 100% ORIGINAL Dreambox Items
Why buy from us?
- We sell only original items. We buy directly from manufacturer or their distributors/dealers.
- We educate and market others to only buy and sell original items.
- We strongly believe in Copyrights and Trademarks.
- We have been a champion in fighting against clones and fake products.
- We strongly believe Original items work better when there is genuine support from the real manufacturer.
- We believe when you are selling original items you are selling manufacture tested items with good parts.
- We believe when you sell original items you get real up to date support from the manufacturer of the product.
- We believe when you sell original items you get good quality repair service from the manufacturer.
- We believe in being honest with our customers and giving them the quality products that they paid for.
Dreambox DM800HD se Digital Linux set top box – one of the smallest size units that can do big jobs! It is also PVR (Personal Video Recorder)
|Modell||Dreambox DM 800 HD se|
|MPN||RECDRE-011#8, RECDRE-01116, RECDRE-01125|
|EAN||4044845080113, 4928371020266, 4928371030845|
|Funktionalitäten des DVR||Festplatten-Recorder|
Main features are a 400 MHz processor the Dreambox DM 800 HD se supports the Linux TV API
Have a look to HighDefinition TV on your Dreambox
- HDMI connector
- Plug & Play Tuner
- Colored OLED Display
- 10/100MBit compatible Ethernet Interface
- Plug & Play slot for an internal 2,5" SATA hard disk
- 400 MHz MIPS Processor
- Enigma 2, Linux Operating System
- colored OLED - Display
- MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
- Tuner: DVB-S, optional: DVB-C, DVB-T
- Tuner Module, Plug&Play
- 2 x Smartcard-Reader
- Mini USB for Service and software update
- 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- 1 x Scart (RGB, FBAS or S-Video)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (e.g keyboard)
- analog modem
- S/PDIF Interface for digital bit stream out (AC-3)
- 64 MByte Flash, 256 MByte RAM
- SATA - for internal HDD 2,5"
- unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
- channel-change time < 1 second
- automatic service scan
- directly bouquet-lists
- EPG (electronic program guide)
- multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC)
- OSD in many languages and skin-support
- Videotext Decoder
- extern 12V power supply
DBS-Tuner mit DVB-S2:
- Frequency Range 950 .... 2150 MHz
- Demodulation DVB-S (QPSK); DVB-S2 (8PSK,QPSK)
- Symbol rate DVB-S: 2 ... 45 Mbaud/s, SCPC/ MCPC
- DVB-S2: 10 – 31 Mbaud/s (8PSK) , 10 –30 Mbaud/s (QPSK)
- Video Compression MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 compatible, H.246
- Video Formats 4:3 / 16:9
- Letterbox for 4:3 TV-Device
- Audiokompression MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 Layer I and II, MP3
- Audio Mode Dual (main/sub), Stereo
- Frequency: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
- Output Level L/R 0,5 Vss on 600 Ohm
- THD > 60 dB (1 kHz)
- Crosstalk < -65 dB
- Output Level 0,5 Vss on 75 Ohm
- Sampled Data Filtering 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- S/PDIF-Output optical, Toslink
- Ausgangspegel FBAS 1 Vss +/- 0.3 dB an 75 Ohm
- Input Level FBAS 1 Vss +/- 0.3 dB on 75 Ohm
- Teletext filter in conformity with ETS 300 472 Standard
- Output: FBAS, RGB, S-Video
- Function: Update of Firmware
- 10/100 MBit compatible interface
- Function: Update of Firmware
- analoge modem for Internet connection
- for internal 2,5" HDD
- 2 x USB 2.0
- LNB Current 500mA max.; short-circuit-protected
- LNB Voltage vertical < 14V no load, > 11,5V at 400mA
- LNB Voltage horizontal < 20V no load, > 17,3V at 400mA
- DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2 and USALS (Rotor Control)
- < 15W at 12V
- Input: 110-240V AC / 50-60Hz / 0,6A
- Output: 12V = / 3,0A
- Ambient Temperature +15°C...+35°C
- Humidity < 80%
- Size (W x D x H): 225 mm x 145 mm x 52 mm
- Weight: 940 g without HDD
- 1xDreambox DM800 HD se
- 1x Infrared Remote control with 2x Batteries (For safety reasons some shippers will take the batteries out, it is possible you get the unit without batteries)
- 1x Main Adapter 12V (Power supply)
- 1x Power Cord (For European order it comes with German plug, for North American order it comes with external American adapter)
- 1x HDMI Cable
For warranty repairs please contact us directly for RMA number and instructions. All new products are sold with a manufacturer's limited warranty. If you get a product that is defective upon receipt we will replace it. Please notify us within 14 days of receipt of the defective merchandise. The defective product will be replaced with the same item. For warranty repairs it is possible that the item may have to be send back to manufacturer or back to us. Shipping item back to us or manufacturer is paid by the customer one way, the return will be free of charge.